Saturday, July 08, 2006

A Life on the Ocean Wave - again

The trouble with taking pictures of your boat in action is that you're usually on it. At best you can get pictures of bits of sail or rigging and they usually have sploshes of water or are at odd angles. If you phone your friend as you sail past their house, by the time they find the camera and run out, you're probably a dot on the horizon. However, this seems to be the only way I'll get a photo of Fidelio in full sail. Meantime, here's one of her deck, taken from Blairmore pier on the Open Day a couple of weeks ago.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 comments:

The Music-Maker said...

What a hoot! Looks lovely, and great fun! There was obviously good weather that day... not like today!

I don't mean to bore you with my mac probs but... for some reason I cannot access both my email accounts, both hotmail and .mac because they are not accepting passwords, so I'm afraid if Rob has replied, I cannot get it. I hope to god my computer hasn't got a virus - after just one day?!

The Music-Maker said...

Strike that - seems to be working now. Email away!

Di said...

Good! Maybe it's the email's fault rather than the computer :)

The Music-Maker said...

Oh I don't know...it's all a mystery to me! Phoning Rob later on and hopefully my wireless life will be complete

Czarina said...

Oh, that looks so lovely! The ocean's so blue, and you both looked like you're having the time of your life!

I gotta get me on a boat!