Thursday, December 25, 2008

Fire dance

If you look carefully in the centre of the fiery circle you can just make out Paul twirling a flaming stick. This is his new hobby apparently and he's quite good at it - even I have to admit that. I'd be happier if he didn't do it in the brand new trousers I bought him but it appears they are 'ideal for fire stick twirling' because of their thickness. Oh. Right.

Fantastic Christmas dinner at Michael and Charlie's yesterday but I might blog about that separately later. Let me just say that it was brilliant not to be in the kitchen for once (in 29 years we worked out).

2 comments:

Christine McIntosh said...

I'm envious of your effortless dinner - less so of your younger offspring's choice of hobby!

BTW - my word verification is "caleram" - a little dog-Latin might construe that as "I shall be hot"! (3rd conjugation verb...)

Kimberly said...

oooh. Do you suppose we could book him for the Easter Vigil?