Friday, July 03, 2009

Civil Partnership






Well, my boys are hitched and it went pretty much without a hitch, save for the deluge of rain that ensured we all arrived soaking wet! The ceremony was lovely and the words well-chosen. It was just their best friends and immediate family who attended but we made a good crowd in the small marriage suite. Afterwards there was a party at The Pier where the grooms were only slightly upstaged by baby Dylan who'll make a fine spin bowler when he's older.

Thank you to everyone who sent good wishes and prayers for today. I couldn't have been prouder *huge silly grin*

6 comments:

Fr Kenny said...

Brilliant news!

Anonymous said...

You were in my thoughts all day, dear. Hope you all have a fab honeymoon...

Christine McIntosh said...

But where are you with your fascinator? ;-)
I look forward to loads of photos when we're all home again.

Your boys look gorgeous!

Di said...

Chris - just for you I've added the photo with Irene and me (complete with fascinator!)

Christine McIntosh said...

Thanks, kid - sadly I had to wait till I was home to see it! Actually, you suit it - can you be a lady after all? ;-)

What a hoot: the verification code is "cubmater"!

ChickPea said...

Thank you for your blog - what great photos and what a joyous occasion for you all - I feel priviledged for the glimpse - thank you for sharing.

All very best wishes to the happy couple. x