Monday, February 13, 2006

Okay, okay, blogging now . . .

I just had a minor breakthrough on the migraine front. I spent the weekend fending one of the ****ers off with only partial success. By Sunday afternoon it was dug in and I retired to bed to sit (or rather lie) it out. However, Rob, probably in desperation for a night's sleep in his own bed, suggested I take another Imigran at night. I did this and had a reasonable night but by the morning was back to square one. 11 o'clock he suggested I try another. I almost didn't because I don't like to waste them, but here I am 10 o'clock at night, still on my feet and swilling Lucozade and munching oatcakes!

I missed the Monday Worship group meeting, alas, but I gather it went okay.

2 comments:

Christine McIntosh said...

Alas - nae gossip then! Trust The Blethers is still standing ....;-)

Di said...

Was set to pop in tonight when i picked up Rob, but couldn't get parked so will go in the morning before my lunch date. Light on in the sitting room so they must be home *g*